Attitude of Gratitude

and Kick Butt!!!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Power of Faith - Hannah More Kohaus (1745-1833)

the following is a prayer that my grandmother, had framed of which i am thank-full, somehow had become one of my possessions over the years. i have it on my kitchen window sill, in the old frame that was hers, and read it often. i've been wanting to share it, so hope it is help-full for someone:

The Prayer of Faith, Hannah More Kohaus (1745-1833)
God is my help in every need;
God does my every hunger feed;
God walks beside me, guides my way
Through every moment of the day.
I now am wise, I now am true,
Patient, kind, and loving, too.
All things i am, can do, and be,
Through Christ, the Truth that is in me.
God is my health, I can't be sick;
God is my strength, unfailing, quick;
God is my all, I know no fear,
Since God and love and Truth are here.
hope this helps any that are seeking where to place their faith, i.e. trust
love to all
cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment